Join Our Team
Sharpline Investigations is a full service investigative agency serving the state of Florida. Sharpline is founded on the principles of integrity, supreme quality, and exceptional service. Sharpline Investigations is actively seeking highly trained and qualified candidates to join our team of experienced and dedicated professional private investigators.
This position requires experience in conducting interviews and scene investigations involving plaintiff personal injury cases. Applicants must have experience conducting these types of cases and must be proficient in investigations, report writing, and interview techniques to include recorded statements.
Our team is made up of a diverse group of private investigators who share the following beliefs:
- We are the best at what we do
- We pride ourselves at being the absolute best at what we do. We want to work with people that are excellent at what they do.
- We are a tight knit team
- If you are not someone who goes the extra mile to help somebody else, then there is no room for you on our team.
- We work harder than everyone else
- We are highly motivated and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
At Sharpline Investigations we realize that successful investigations require open and honest communication with our clients. Sharpline understands this aspect of service is paramount. We work tirelessly to pursue our clients’ needs and always strive to exceed their expectations.
Candidates must have:
- Experience conducting scene investigations and interviews
- A valid Florida Class “C” Private Investigation License
- A valid Florida driver’s license
- Cell phone
- Computer with internet access
- Reliable transportation
- A willingness to travel
- Exceptional organization skills
Interested candidates please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- List of at least three professional references
- Report exemplar (Copy of a prior case that you have investigated or a mock investigation)
- Recorded interview (Copy of a prior recorded interview or a mock interview)